Terrorist Cries after hearing Bommi Story..






It's a chance to prove myself to myself. Pintu's uncle told Sona that I would save my family from terrorists. Pintu 's uncle said that this was named Operation Jack. So Sona and Jack were putting on each of the plans and looking at the rehearsals.
Bommi put the story to the head of the terrorist inside the house. But he started crying and listening to the story. Bommi is the source of this book, and he is proud of the terrorist who came to Pintu 's home and got a good friend Pintu and her family.
 When he saw Bommi, he laughed at my sister. If we come to this profession, we will control the passion. Another terrorist warns the head that this is our policy.
In the midst of these conversations, the police contacted Ganesh's home address. If the phone is taken by phone, then we are afraid that the terrorists give the Ganesh to the wrong address of the house. The terrorists thought that they had escaped. But the police were rushing to find the address of Ganesh.
Pintu 's uncle explained to Sona that he was going to catch a terrorist outside the house and put the blue print out of the house. Pintu 's uncle is talking very seriously, Sona Mama I will come to the pink color cloth for that ceremony? That's just a little bit. Jack was still angry at hearing this.
Soon, Sona told me that I am leaving this Operation. Jack did not go out so quickly and he warned me that you are my assistant.
Ok, uncle, but I have a doubt? You are going to go inside so many people are asking you how to deal with the situation.  For that, Jack Very Good! Now you have come to my operation? I appreciate!

Bommi and Friends Live action series is about Bommi's adventure in the real world. Bommi and Friends comes to Pintu's home. Where the adventure begins with Pintu and his Family and Friends. Pintu and make everything possible in their adventure with Bommi and Friends.
Subscribe For More Bommi & Friends Tamil Videos : https://goo.gl/tdqqKU
Subscribe For More Bommi & Friends English Videos : https://goo.gl/tgLNnV